LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: 404 Carat Lulo Diamond Sells for A$22.5 Million, page-41

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree with that but it's not weeks it's months it gets ramped on here saying any minute but until the right news pulls in institutional investors the share price will remain open to volatility.

People are selling not to push the price down but see more value in having their money elsewhere.

I sold half my holdings last week and there up 48%.

Have plenty of faith this stock will get there just not sure how far in the short term with the amount of time it's taking to get things done.

I wouldn't be buying until at least drilling had started and bank on the results coming back extremely positive.

They might need to drill many samples to find a decent concentration of diamonds. could take weeks months years with the amount of eruptions that have added to them kimberlite structure.

All the dots are there so we know what's possible what we don't know is the timeline so I'm not surprised some are selling up looking for other short term agains.

If the news of more specials kept coming would have helped to ease investors minds and if potential investors read a lot of the crap being spouted on here about pockets of many many specials and a 1000c plus diamond and bought in and then nothing for weeks it might have been a different story.

The company won't turn on diamond finds alone especially when we can't repatriate funds.

I look at hotcopper once or twice a week now just for my amusement more then anything today to see people say why can't they see what we see.

it will come eventually but I'm not holding my breath ATM at least it's holding firm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.