LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

ASH81, I totally agree ... I was actually thinking the other day...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    ASH81,

I totally agree ... I was actually thinking the other day that LOM may be holding back in making regular positive announcements (on the basis that finding a few 100+ carat diamonds per week is now considered to be the norm) ... in order to deter and stop day traders from buying and selling LOM.

I'm sure the LOM BOD are well aware of the detrimental impact day traders may have on the share price ... and are probably trying to implement procedures whereas they avoid spike and volatile share fluctuations which obviously attract day traders.

Slow / constant share appreciation with only long term investors buying ... would produce a more effective result and would also be more appealing to the long term investors.

Simply a thought I had the other day and putting it out there. By the way, I realise that this may not be possible and in breach of ASX regulations ... but then again, there are a lot of things in this world which are wrong and in breach ... but they still happen every day.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.