LOM 0.00% 5.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: 404 Carat Lulo Diamond Sells for A$22.5 Million, page-67

1. 248 Posts.
    Nice find , as usual bbuster !! Good to see it hit the macro level News as well hey and not just micro lom bubble ... for want of a diff phrase .

As Selma earlier pointed out once it becomes confirmed sale and not just speculative, People generaly take that to the bank .

$ 55 600 per carat has a nice
    ☆ bling ring☆ to it . Thats right up there with the most expensive sales ( off the top of my head ) remember seeing one for circa $65 k/ct but that was a rare coloured exceptional stone . Perhaps some that are skilled at tracting these stats down could post comparative values here ?

Such Immaculate type11a stones of such world class standards are starting to become the " norm " for this small Aussie battler . And if I may speculate and it is of course just that .... speculation . But the strange shape of the " 404" looks as tho it could have broken off a larger "berg" as others i'm sure have suggested as well .

A string of ourstanding discoveries could easily match lucapa's market cap in a very short period of time . Such is the nature of the diamond discovery business .
    All in my opinion of course .

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $10.07K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10557 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.