BUX 2.63% 7.8¢ buxton resources limited

Pros: 1. The paladium/platinum reports add polish to the overall...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Pros:

1. The paladium/platinum reports add polish to the overall prospect...
    2. Still open in all Directions...

Con:

1. Whilst the report does make reference to the 6 other drill holes completed, it did NOT call out any specific visual intercepts made, and simply went with the more generic statement....

"All holes from the current 2018 drill program (Figure 2, Table 2) have intersected visible nickelcopper sulphide mineralisation, including numerous occurrences of brecciated massive sulphide with coarse pentlandite and chalcopyrite"

If there was something visually remarkable in the other 6 holes, I would of thought that would of been called out and highlighted in this release... Sounds like they all have more of the same...

Gut:

Still thinking it looks promising overall, but rather than hoping for any wide rich intercepts from any one drill hole, (and a sharp price increase with that)....  I think its looking more likely this will find legs as a low-(more hopefully medium) grade "volume" prospect, as the overall size/area of the known mineralisation becomes apparent...   Which means a lot more drilling...... to put together what is hopefully a nice JORC estimate down the track...

It's gonna need another season up here at least...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.8¢ $2 26

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.