BUX 1.59% 6.4¢ buxton resources limited

The fact that there was no reporting on DMDD0020 and DMDD0021...

1. 6 Posts.
    The fact that there was no reporting on DMDD0020 and DMDD0021 was really puzzling to me and was the obvious downside of the last report. In my opinion these holes were hopefully company making holes. I have been trying to understand what is happening and why there was no announcements etc... Note, this is just my 2c worth....

What seems really interesting is that in Figure 1 of the report, DMDD0020 seems to intersect a dyke at the point where they would have expected mineralization. Maybe they got half dyke, half mineralization as per figure 1. This is consistent with the declaration of brecciated and massive sulphides in each hole and would explain why DMDD0020 did not fulfill our high hopes

A friend with significant experience in the mining industry explained to me how he has mined mineralisations intersected by dykes and explained how there can be heavy concentrations of mineralizations on the contact points of the dykes (say 4% compared to a 0.5% average deposit). IF this is true, this may have had an effect on DMDD0021 by influencing the location of the gravity high due to the pull of the higher concentrations. As per figure 3, The hole DMDD0021 has zeroed in on the middle of the 'projected' gravity high. I suspect that although they hit some mineralization, it wasn't as expected. If the gravity high projection is distorted by the influence of the dykes contact point concentration of mineralization, then I guess this result is not as surprising.

Anyway, this is just my 2c worth, could be totally wrong, but we will see over the next few weeks. DHEM will give new targets. Exciting times!

Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $13.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $6.669K 104.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 46198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.