HCH 1.59% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

Ann: $40M Arranged to Acquire Cortadera & Deliver Resource Growth, page-260

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The past fortnight has tempered my outlook somewhat. Will not sell a thing but upside may not be the multiplies i thought possible. Have confidence in CE and in the team, yes some things can be done better but it is all to easy to criticise when a bystander. But points of concern:

- It is commonly known that some major players have looked at the potential of the resource/project yet the best we can garner is some 'pocket money' at 3.2c (trading at 4c this time last year) from one of the parties. Why the lack of appeal?
    - It appears no significant follow-up buying at market from new overseas investors
    - BOTs, pip traders, etc call it as we want but in the end it is purely demand and supply, and the demand ain't beating supply
    - When will we know if the bulk low-grade resource will be a truly commercial size to create heavy weight bidding tension, two years,... never get there?

Like the assets and will sit solid as per the last three years, but have reached the 'have i not considered or am i blind to a few things' phase of the log-term investment psychology!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $87.27K 91.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 7010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.