SVL 0.00% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

Call me overly optimistic but in all my years of research and...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Call me overly optimistic but in all my years of research and especially the events of the past three; 1.) "health crisis" , 2.) now "climate crisis" , 3.) the bifurcation of the world into the West and East, one with a dying monetary system; the other with a new one ( BRICS ++++ ) China and Russia at the vanguard of these tectonic shifts in geopolitics and geoeconomics with BRI ( Belt and Road Initiative ) linking the Eurasian Economic Cooperation Union members and soon to incorporate the Global South. In other words 75% of the world’s population, translates into gold as the only reserve joined at the hip with silver in a ratio of at least 30:1 but ultimately 8:1 in line with the geological ratio. The current system's demise was always doomed from the get go. Since Nixon abandoned the convertabilty of gold in 1971 actually. Russia ( and China ) have played the geopolitical chessboard in this regard with foresight and intelligence and the sort of resolve forged by centuries of suffering and humiliation at the hands of the West. The first two points above were and are pretexts to save the current US dollar based system. Inflate and die as they say. They were and are cover to print to infinity until the hyperinflation takes all Western USD linked currencies down with it. Lifeboats tied to the Titanic. And the Titanic has already hit the iceberg. So to sum up, gold and silver are set to be repriced, not in the current fiat currencies but in a new BRICS gold and commodities based replacement. When? Too soon for most people to be prepared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $398.3K 2.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1604861 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 526763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.