EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

In this announcement it is said "The updated mine plan considers...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    In this announcement it is said "The updated mine plan considers the utilisation of larger mining equipment and a reduction in the amount of costly selective ore mining, which supports a further improvement of the project economics.". I wonder what the size of the improvement is. I would expect a change in mining equipment will apply to ALL of the open cut. When the updated BFS arrives shortly it will not only include the extra 43% of tungsten but also this saving across 100% of the open cut.

Going back and looking at the 9th of November BFS update the numbers there are:

29% Open pit ore reserve resulting in 15% higher tungsten concentrate (TOTAL PRODUCTION). This resulted in a 59% increase in NPV to $209.6m ($172.5m attributable to EQR)

This time we have:

67% Open pit ore reserve resulting in 43% more tungsten(ONLY OPEN CUT).

This is also off the 9th of November BFS updated resource base, not the original BFS resource base.

Last time a good chunk of what was waste ore turned into ore. This time the strip ratio increases by ~30% (still a great figure though).

Not long until the new BFS drops. And not long until open cut ore starts being processed. The new slurry pipe upgrade should be complete now and with any luck a lot of the new crushers and shaking tables will be online or be coming online very soon. Exciting times. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.