DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

re: Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Res... Was just...

1. 7,117 Posts.
    re: Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Res... Was just looking over the announcements again

I think DMA can run hard if they sort out a Chinese JV

450+ PRAIRIE DOWNS IRON PROJECT PILBARA W.A. MILLION TONNE JORC-COMPLIANT RESOURCES FOR
    453Mt JORC Compliant Inferred Resource estimate for the Spearhole Detrital Channel Iron Deposit drilled to date
    23.3Mt JORC Compliant Inferred Resource estimates of Marra Mamba Hematite Iron Deposit confirm that major iron formations extended across Prairie Downs
    Mineral Resource estimates are based on 2009 first-pass exploration over less than 1% of Dynastys Prairie Downs tenements which cover ~3,600km
    Results confirm the exploration concept of very large tonnages of Detrital and Channel Iron deposits derived from Marra Mamba and Brockman Iron Formations in the ancient river channels that extend many kilometres south & south east of the area drilled to date
    Preliminary test-work show that the in-situ material can be upgraded to commercial grades (58.2% Fe & 9.1% SiO2
    Advanced negotiations with various Chinese steel mills interested in funding exploration and development of Dynastys iron project and in providing technical and infrastructure support ) with potential for better grades
    Project similar to, with the potential to match the scale and grade of Brockman Resource Limiteds (ASX: BRM) 17Mtpa mine and 1.6 billion tonne Marillana Detrital Project.
    Multiple infrastructure options, including cooperation with adjacent operators and explorers, encouraging recent developments with Pilbara 3rd
    Table 1 Inferred Resources Prairie Downs Detrital Deposit party access.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.