DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

re: Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Res... hey nose! i...

1. 801 Posts.
    re: Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Res... hey nose! i noticed that all the buying happened before the announcement. some traders/brokers must have seen the ASX print indicating that an announcement was comming out. . . . the buying was aggressive but it only just touched 0.26 with a tiny volume . . .. my impressions: signs of a changing trend; the big buyers of the past few weeks have been trying to flush out the big seller in different ways (e.g. at the close the other day they tried to buy 400,000 @ 0.24 but the sellers did not bite). friday was just another trick to see how much this sellers actually has . . . the volume was the best we have seen in a long time (i.e. all bought on market). . . .

also, i do not have an email that I want to share in a public forum. if you have that you are ok sharing let me know and I email you.

i am a bit surprised by the volumes in the past week. i think someone is either accumulating and they are using tricks to buy more between 0.225-.245 or one of the investors in the recent cap raising is selling. . . either way, i think we are nearly finished with this price range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.