DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Resources P, page-27

1. 1,138 Posts.
    re: Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Res... A 3rd party deal with a major regional player or especially Chinese interest will be a massive catalyst for a positive share price thats for sure. Lots of comparisons to Brockmans which can only be a positive thing.

Stock held up well today there seems to be some interest in this stock (accumulation taking place) does anyone know when the planned 10K-15K metres of drilling will commence now that the SPP is out of the way?

Management seem smart operators as well with a very small SPP maintaining a tight (small) share register, why raise capital @ 20c when it could be done @ $1 look I maybe a tad bullish on this one but we have the JORC now its down to firming up the grades & size of the potential resource.

Another major positive for me is the production scale, DMA are looking at a 15million tonne per annum operation that should raise a few eyebrows. Once the JORC converts from Inferred to Indicated or Measured category it wouldnt be out of the question to see a bid for DMA by the end of 2010, what do you guys think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.