DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

re: Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Res... A 3rd party...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,138 Posts.
    re: Ann: 450 Million Tonne JORC-Compliant Res... A 3rd party deal with a major regional player or especially Chinese interest will be a massive catalyst for a positive share price thats for sure. Lots of comparisons to Brockmans which can only be a positive thing.

Stock held up well today there seems to be some interest in this stock (accumulation taking place) does anyone know when the planned 10K-15K metres of drilling will commence now that the SPP is out of the way?

Management seem smart operators as well with a very small SPP maintaining a tight (small) share register, why raise capital @ 20c when it could be done @ $1 look I maybe a tad bullish on this one but we have the JORC now its down to firming up the grades & size of the potential resource.

Another major positive for me is the production scale, DMA are looking at a 15million tonne per annum operation that should raise a few eyebrows. Once the JORC converts from Inferred to Indicated or Measured category it wouldnt be out of the question to see a bid for DMA by the end of 2010, what do you guys think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.