SRZ 0.00% 2.2¢ stellar resources limited

The Heemskirk project is Severn, Queen Hill and Montana - all of...

1. 39 Posts.
    The Heemskirk project is Severn, Queen Hill and Montana - all of which are close together on the western side of Zeehan. And by the western side of Zeehan, I mean these things are literally 1km from the center of town.

Queen Hill and Montana both have some small scale old workings on them I believe. I'd say the vegetation is more scrub/forest than grassland. Severn is a little deeper, and a bit closer to town, and dips back to the south east towards Zeehan (under Severn Street probably) - it may actually have a couple of isolated houses over the top of it depending on exactly where it sits - I'm only going from the plans I can see online. However, it looks to be a few hundred meters beneath the surface so that shouldn't be a big issue. As an outsider, I would think you could put a portal into the base of Queen Hill (probably on the north-western side off the Trial Harbour Rd) and drive across underground to Severn from the Queen Hill deposit. That's pure speculation on my part.

From an infrastructure and environmental point of view, there shouldn't be any major issues I can see. The biggest one will probably be where to put the tailings dam etc (assuming no deal with Metals X - toll treatment or whatever - again, pure speculation on my part).

Zeehan is a town with a long history of mining activity and I expect the vast majority of the locals would be strongly supportive. And, this area isn't part of the Tarkine.

I can't see any environmental dramas with this one. The main issue will be how to fund it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $50.28K 2.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 893 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2599999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.