SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Kickit2meI think both companies are undervalued but the question...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Kickit2me

I think both companies are undervalued but the question was.

“So which is the better company? Anyone.” Usually i would leave it to CSD holder to have the first bite but when i asked people before on their view of other tin plays there was little response here.

“As for metals X (MLX) VMS and KAS maybe there are a few holders here that can give you an answer or on those hotcopper boards?”

I thought i should mention the iron resource at CSD for the sake of fairness as i thought if i just mentioned the tin someone would pipe up and say yes but CSD has iron as well.

Trouble was one i had done that it would have been a bit ridiculous not to mention SRZ Iron prospects as well which have been a bit forgotten about.

“does it have any relevance” Bill is weighing up which is the better company/investment .

....could be achieved over a 36 year mine life.
    At an annual mining rate of 13 million tonnes of magnetite banded iron, conventional magnetite separation technology could produce 5 million tonnes of saleable concentrate.

So ore 36*5= 180 milion tonnes Stellar CSD 5 mill 300 thousand at 25.78 percent.

So maybe a lot more relevant for Stellar than CSD even with CSD closer to digging it out.

“You've also managed to include the SRZ increase in contained tin, but not done the same for CSD.”

The figures i gave where for total tin the figures taken from the CSD website which i gave the link for.

Did you mention that CSD have through their JV partner acquired a mill - a 1Mtpa mill? So no longer need to raise virtually any capital.

http://www.csdtin.com.au/downloads/Research%20Reports/2013/Breakaway%20Research%20Report%20-%20Feb%202013.pdf
    Some modifications will be required to the plant which will be funded on a 50/50 basis. The PFS study was due for final completion at the end of 2012, however the recent development surrounding the Kagara plant acquisition has led to an additional time requirement to fully assess this processing option.

Possible that Stellar may of course do a deal with Renison over its tin.

“The company continues to explore for further open pit and possible underground targets to continue to supplement ore supply to the Renison concentrator.” So spare capacity.

“Did you mention that the SRZ NPV is about one half that of CSD?”
    Not going to cover everything in one post Kickit2me but happy for anyone else to cover anything i missed.

“I wouldnt usually post about another stock on the SRZ thread Rob but if you are going to post with such a bias then I think I'm entitled to respond for the sake of Bill and anyone else reading this.”

First nothing wrong with comparing different tin plays. As for bias have not got anything against CSD i think it is undervalued like Stellar and have been scathing of SRZ and its board in the past when i though they have deserved it.

I just think Stellar is better bargain (imho) and i am likely to invest in the company here if i can scrape the money together in time.

Ironically i should be talking down Stellar all the time to save myself some money Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $13.45K 651.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1351436 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 552518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.