PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

It’s amazing how different eyes see different things. After...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    It’s amazing how different eyes see different things. After reading the market update, and also reading in between the lines ,there is even more to look forward to than most of us think. PO3 update gives us even more insight into the massive amount of work going on behind the scenes, and the many different applications this technology has got, even more than the most researched investors believe. I myself , still amazed at how PO3 is still under $10 a share. When comparing other asx stocks and there market caps and what they have to offer is mind boggling to me, especially with the proven tech. Be it only a handful of sellers today bringing the share price down, IMO, they will regret this in the future, as I believe beer and co $20 valuation doesn’t even account for many other applications of this technology. A little patience here and the return on our investment is going to be something that we only dream of, but this dream just maybe at the start of its journey, so still a good time to continue to accumulate.
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.