PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Was just reading over the last update, and I know I’m going over...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Was just reading over the last update, and I know I’m going over old ground but that paragraph that mentions BP is a very good indication of what’s happening in the back ground. PIONT 2. AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEMS

ONGOING ENGAGEMENT WITH OEMs CONTINUES TO INTENSIFY AT NUMEROUS LEVELS WITH SENIOR MANAGEMENT INVOLVED UNDER THE ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT AND GUIDANCE OF COMPANY DIRECTOR, MR BILL PARFET, WHOSE STRONG CONTACTS ARE PROVING INVALUABLE. THE COMPANY HAS TARGETED OEMs WITH STRONG BRAND RECOGNITION AND GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION.

what I have found with PO3 management is how straight to the point and reliable there communication is, not just with updates but with emails and phone calls , Simon Lill is a true professional and always happy to answer any questions shareholders have. So they really spell it out in that paragraph about what’s happening with BP. It really has been a god sent with BP on board, he can really speed up all the negotiations with all his contacts, and before he came on board , he made it clear that Upjohn labs did extensive research, and checking everything about this ground breaking technology. So to say I’m excited about what’s to come in relation to announcements this year is an understatement. All holders here have so,so much to look forward too, it’s going to be huge, AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.