4DX 0.94% 52.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Hi All, Good move today to appoint proper CFO. I have doubled my...

1. wop
    2,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi All,

Good move today to appoint proper CFO. I have doubled my holding over the last month and waiting for further confirmation of rollout.
    But Andreas if your out there mate!! The market needs an update on the IMED roll out and is it happening?
    Last count XV was in 4 clinics only. I guess we are all aware of lots of very important events happening in the US with the VHA. But IMED and a clinic rollout will be the an important catalyst to bring in much needed revenue and most important validation that the XV tech works and is in demand by clinicians.

Snippet from their last 4C below.

First commercial revenue from XV LVAS™ software at I-MED clinics 4DMedical’s XV LVAS™ software was successfully installed at I-MED Radiology Network (I-MED) clinics in Brisbane, Wagga Wagga and Albury during the quarter. The company received first payments for the delivery of XV LVAS™ scans at these initial I-MED clinics. The Company continues to work towards installing its XV LVAS™ software in other selected locations across I-MED’s nationwide network of clinics over coming months. I-MED is Australia’s largest outsourced provider of radiology, with more than 200 clinics nationwide, offering a range of diagnostic imaging services to private and public hospitals.

So maybe a market update is required to turn SP trend around.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $215.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $146.0K 279.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21156 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.