4DX 0.96% 51.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Couldn't agree more.Nothing has fundamentally changed in the...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Couldn't agree more.

Nothing has fundamentally changed in the company compared to when it was trading at $1.50+.

As previously mentioned, the company's market cap is almost at its cash valuation - which is a clear indicator in the fact that this is a significantly undervalued stock from a Value AND growth investment perspective.

Again I try to point everyone to the fact that most of the shares held in the company are by retail investors, and if this thread is anything to go by - in the retail space, one person sells, one person buys and they both think they are astute investors.

Based on Half year accounts the company maintains a NAV of $0.502 which is a 40% upside as at posting today - This is with $71M of net assets with only $9M of that being Non-current. There should be no concerns given that considerate amount of liquidity. Pair that with Cash flow heading in a positive direction and Revenues to follow there is significant upside to the company.

Its important to remember that the company isn't the stock price and the stock price isn't the company.
    But by all metrics this is significantly undervalued and its just a prisoner to the current economic climate and sector sentiment - and I expect things to get worse as interest rates continue to increase, but if you maintain the conviction, this will be a good play in the long run.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $211.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.3¢ $172.7K 333.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39195 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.