4DX 8.77% 52.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Thanks for the support, as I stated I have given management now...

1. 7,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Thanks for the support, as I stated I have given management now nearly 3 weeks and no response. Which is why I speculate there is an issue there? Either way I've noticed the companies who ignore shareholders generally don’t perform as well - will hang in there here however and give them some benefit but surely we can expect market clarification come FY results. It is unprofessional though even if I am ‘annoying’ them.

I do feel the language in the 18/12 announcement is proving a bit misleading given not a word of information was mentioned on it 4 full months later and no revenue was received, and this is why I contacted the company to seek clarification - I have not done anything other than try to seek clarification and answers. As I said if they stood by the comments they just could have said it’s happening mate, will update market further in due course but the comments are confirmed. Instead it was a concerning reply that we received your email and are discussing it internally.. what does that even mean? Basically saying we don’t know how to answer that.. isn’t it?

I agree with posts that it is frustrating as we have been sold how this just plugs in and it is better than all other products on cost and actual output but yet seems so hard to get any financially locked in interest even from one small clinic?? But progress does seem to be there and the larger US leads need a pilot program to sure it all up and so on. Hopefully the recent Pilot trial goes well and we hear soon as St Joes I think is prob a bust based on Andreas saying how slow they are moving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.050(8.77%)
Mkt cap ! $203.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 51.5¢ $1.080M 2.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21197 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 4369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.