4DX 3.48% 55.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Agree with you mate. This stock is a long-term holding type and...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Agree with you mate. This stock is a long-term holding type and SP may consolidate within a range for quite some time but can go to the roof in a few days if a exciting news is announced.

Many impatient investors can get anxious easily here if you want to pick up at the bottom. Nobody can buy at the very bottom, even Warren Buffett can't, but close enough is great enough. In a very long term, why should we care about the very bottom 5-10%.

The commercialization of any new technology that can revolutionize the industry has never been easy. I have some a few other holdings in other types of new technology in different industry. Some of them turned out to succeed, but it did take much time and might even suffer a couple of failures in the process. Once they succeed, the return is huge. That's why most people like speculation, but people shouldn't chase quick money, as people usually end up with forming a bad lifetime investing habit. If they win this time, they may lose badly at some stage in a miserable manner.

My recommendation to those impatient investors (even though I am not a financial advisor) is that trying to diversify as much as they can and always have some cash on hand if they don't have high conviction in the company and good understanding of the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $217.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 58.0¢ 55.5¢ $281.2K 496.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14157 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.