4DX 8.77% 52.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: 4DMedical presents at BP Healthcare Conference, page-52

1. 7,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Exactly, there is a massive void as a lot of trials happened already also pre FDA approval and TGA approval. Feels like the US companies are just using it to advance their lung research and while it is beneficial they don’t see it as a real world application that is worth the cost. Do you agree yeah? That it is just a case of baseline test then do a 4DX scan and you can pretty quickly and easily see in majority of health scenarios if it is working. I assume FDA already also did all of this hence the approval and I assume there is a detailed docier from the FDA already confirming all of this. If it was an internally injected or ingested drug OK I could get it and respect that but not the case here.

Whilst it is good Andreas is reassuring the market it also means nothing, you think he I’ll say it has been much slower than we expected (which is a fact) and we are not too sure if any or how many will sign on? No chance as he has to say that all if as planned but the evidence suggests they had expected to sweep through by now and have plenty of deals signed.People want to remain positive on iMed but even this, they shuffle us off to another state then the LinkedIn comment clearly says ‘was nice working with you’ as if to say it was good to check it out and all the best. There was no excited to see where this goes, or looking move forward to developing the relationship etc. Anyway as always more questions than answers.

Really poor also that there is no clarity on these trials, it is like they have no communication channels with any of the trial partners as we don’t get anything back, not one has said we anticipate having a conclusion by Christmas say? I’d be asking all 8 or however many it is for a target date as we have partnered with them for their benefit and now we need to move this along otherwise we will take this to other partners who are serious and you will be left behind. It doesn’t need to be aggressive but we are a partner in this and don’t want to be yanked around.

Same as iMed, could have just said well you trialed it so now we want commitment for a MOU to proceed and we will do a rollout at certain sites, first month is even free then billing kicks in. If they don’t want to proceed OK, their loss when all lung scans go to someone else. The company confirmed to me the iMed phase 2 was the remainder of calendar year though so if we don’t have a contract there by late Jan or Feb at latest something is wrong..
    Last edited by Veecat: 13/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.050(8.77%)
Mkt cap ! $203.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 51.5¢ $1.080M 2.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21197 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 4369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.