4DX 3.60% 53.5¢ 4dmedical limited

to be honest, there will never be a perfect listed company, that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

to be honest, there will never be a perfect listed company, that would enable all their information or progress to be clearly laid out for all investors or even in the public eye. Please name ONE that I cant poke any holes......If all we do is to poke holes in all the company's progress and their level of information released publicly and demand the CEO to answer all our questions.. this is just not feasible... YES I agree some level of disclosure should be made clearer to us, but at the same time... both commercial and sensitive research IP/data should only be revealed publicly once peer reviewed and published!!

For me, the Australian government didnt part ways $29million grant - free cash to 4Dx based on Company's dubious or false claims/research data in their DD, I know for a fact, it was under a panel of independent medical experts both domestic and overseas. [you can make your assessment on government bureaucracy]......

If all the concerns you have... go and approach and talk to the company... if they dont answer you... you always have the sell options..
    Last edited by Hitman19: 13/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.60%)
Mkt cap ! $219.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $326.5K 596.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28498 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 41834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.