4DX 2.27% 45.0¢ 4dmedical limited

In response to him holding a lot of shares - To say he has a...

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    In response to him holding a lot of shares - To say he has a vested interest is true but don't forget he got nearly all of his shares for next to nothing, he is paid $600k for his job or thereabouts and he like other main founders or directors could be somewhat delusional and wagons hitched to a stock so has has no path but to believe and say it will happen. He is not exactly going to say we were disappointed iMed wanted a Phase 2 trial, we expected US hospitals would have signed 12 months ago as the language states in 08/10/2020 release, so I still expect it will happen but certainly taking longer than I expected and I am just starting to doubt it a little for the first time... Which is what the market is saying!

I stand by trial comments that they are taking far too long as to what they should be for an external imaging device. After the trials he will be saying the Phase 2 trials are important and every trial partner now wants to trial on all other diseases, then they will prob want a Pilot and this will take 12-18 months. This stock has been a major disappointment considering the rest of the market and what others have achieved in different spaces, it is a med tech and as they pitch them self SAAS company and behaves like a risky new drug coming to market.

We could break $1.20 this week, will be very ugly if we do as there is not much support there so sub $1.00 possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $184.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $132.8K 300.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13967 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 93684 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.