4DX 2.22% 44.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: 4DMedical presents at BP Healthcare Conference, page-89

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    "doing longitudinal data which also seems bonkers"...really ! your don't seem to understand what the XV data represents and and how this compares to spirometry. COPD lungs are diseased lungs with different rates of inflation/deflation. Baseline studies of known diseased lungs or COPD lungs, are likely meaningless as they would likely show kaleidoscope of colours on the 4D XV tests as the heterogeneity of diseased lungs inflate and deflate differently and less uniformly than normal lung tissue. A spirometry test, gives no stratification of disease throughout the lung and only gives the sum value of disease. If you were to do a study in such patients the utility of data, is only of value when change occurs such as with exacerbation of disease/infection or progression of disease. With spirometry, all you get is a fall in flow values, that is it. With 4D, any changes can not only be quantified but also visualised. Furthermore, the changes in the "kaleidoscope" can be tracked over time. Hence a longitudinal study is indeed logical to determine the utility of 4d XV.

Also if you read the study summary, it did mention it was a pilot study to understand how to use 4d XV and more importantly to determine sample size for an adequately powered study. I really don't follow your logic in how this will lead to a CR.

I also don't understand why you spend so much time on this company, you are either down ramping and accumulating, have nothing better to do or are friends with the Veecat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $180.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $140.5K 315.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2990 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 18994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.