4DX 0.94% 52.5¢ 4dmedical limited

It is a significant announcement, it means the 4Dx team haven’t...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    It is a significant announcement, it means the 4Dx team haven’t been idle which some have repeatedly alluded to previously.
    It’s a 600K USD sale which is equivalent to around 10,000 scans.
    its a state of the art purpose built machine which will be able to generate better quality scans, at a faster rate.

It is also one scanner in one institution.

it’s instructive to mull over the income producing potential of these scanners?.
    Lets say it takes 10 mins to do a scan, 6 per hour, 60 per day, 240 days per year,
    that’s 14,400 scans per year.

Its one scanner in one institution.

Thats conservatively 1.4Million in SaaS sales to 4Dx per scanner, per annum.
    Assuming $100 per scan which is very conservative.

Its one scanner in one institution.

So maybe the above assumptions are not right, maybe it’s 20 minutes per scan, maybe the uptake in the first year is 30%, 50% second year, and so on.

My point is this will take time to build momentum, but I think many people here underestimate the potential scale of what 4Dx have developed. I think it’s going to be a free cash flow generating machine.

Unwinding 160 years of entrenched Thoracic Medicine practice takes time, some here seem to want sales figures weekly?. Medicine isn’t retail,

Physicians are analysts, they want evidence, data, they are fundamentally sceptical, conservative. It takes time to alter practice. Physicians are also not morons if evidence warrants practice change, earlier diagnosis, better, earlier treatment, more bespoke patient treatment change will come.

Also don’t think people understand the significance of the US defense department agreement.

The US have millions of defense personnel, the agreement means 4Dx have completed negotiations for renumeration for their scan technology.
    Which will be applicable across the multiplicity of US veteran hospital/ health care networks.

So try running those hospital/health care numbers with the ones outlined above.

Thats going to be a pretty tidy free cash flow report.

IMHO

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $217.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 52.5¢ $108.1K 203.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 7099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.