4DX 4.39% 54.5¢ 4dmedical limited

My view is the report has some good elements.VLAS scan income of...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    My view is the report has some good elements.

VLAS scan income of 200K, means around 1000 scans from 4 centres, some of which have been operating for only 1-2 months.
    All of which was concurrent with a significant Omicron outbreak in Victoria and NSW in November-January.
    As I’ve said before 10000 scans equates to circa $2M in free cash flow.

The CMBS reimbursement which others have alluded to requires a cost benefit analysis, which will require a body of evidence which they have said is being collected, methodically, scientifically. that takes time.

The clinical trials are progressing as per the clinical trials web site, most scheduled to finish recruitment in the next few months.

The Constrictive Bronchiolitis trial in Veterans is very interesting with trial participants all having biopsy proven CB, and normal empiric lung function but still symptomatic. Will have significant interest from Veteran organisations as it’s a very difficult problem to manage.

Agree they need to actively manage costs.

Technically the chart is looking buggered!, suspect it’s a combination of global factors as well as perhaps some shorting?.

Last week had multiple days of single large sell orders just above ‘market’, variable numbers of shares each day.

Dont think we’ve seen bottom yet??. RSI looking oversold.

IMHO
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 54.0¢ $427.1K 768.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15352 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 3571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.