4DX 1.19% 41.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Hi All, Just some thoughts, all in my opinion of coarse. Love...

1. wop
    2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Hi All,

Just some thoughts, all in my opinion of coarse.

Love this Co & Tech. I’m sure AF and management are working their collective butts off.

Agree mostly on what’s been posted. The ATM needs to be communicated better IMO. I think things will become more challenging as time goes by. I know that a day and a week in the stock market is a long time, things can change significantly for the better or the worse. I have seen it many times over the years.

The problem is here that they now have approx. (I’m guessing) low 30 mill in the bank and September quarter they will have mid 20s in the bank and so on and so on.

Revenue has been slow to build and scale. Don't forget they will be issuing a pile of shares to the Vendors of imbio within the next 6 to 12 months as well, 20 mill US worth. This combined with the ATM raisings, the Company will be held down, unless they start showing the market that they can scale and cut opp ex.

DOD, VA and especially Phillips, I know that with my dealing with large companies, they do what they want, when they want, it’s not in their interests to add value to our Co. Interesting though I would think that it would have been quite a good deal for Phillips to partner up with 4DX/ Imbio, especially with the $650 US reimbursement.

Anyway, end of thoughts and having said that, we might get a blinder of an announcement on Monday and the stock will open up at $1.20 LOL.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $170.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $94.18K 226.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5181 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 42803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.