4DX 1.14% 44.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: 4DMedical secures national contract with I-MED, page-51

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thanks. In honesty I feel both VHT and 4DX are long-term science experiments for their founders, and may not make a lot of money until some big US sites buy them, or if they get a reimbursement code. The AI Radiology market is also approaching saturation with so many startups competing for Hospital money. So I don't own VHT any more though I do believe strongly in their "feel good for humanity by saving lives" story. I am annoyed my M7T investment has not performed well either.

But with 4DX the market for CT + Fluoroscopy products is way way larger than products built for breast screening. You almost lose money on mammograms in the private radiology industry, whereas CT machines contribute a lot to your bottom line, almost as much as MR. So if a company is trying to squeeze a SaaS cost for radiology software in then IMHO it likely has a better chance in CT. So far I like the founder.

Back to IMED, the success of this rollout and uptake will be critical for 4DX to prove the business case and take this thing global, so I am going to keenly watch how its deployed and how their Doctors are trained. Then we will want to see those doctors going to talk about4DX at conferences and in submitting papers to medical journals. If that process all looks good I'll make a big purchase of this stock. I will want to see a very strong service delivery team built in the US, and good IT security policies in place to enable fast deployments. A tie up with a few OEMs who make CT machines would be nice like Siemens, Philips, GE etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $182.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.5¢ $118.5K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23629 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 230601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.