4DX 0.94% 52.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: 4DMedical secures national contract with I-MED, page-52

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Its a fantastic announcement that is for sure. Such a relief. The validation this brings is significant I feel. I-Med see clear value to their business (and going national like this says to me that they think its a pretty damn good product). Roll out....Andreas has previously said it can all be installed remotely in a matter of a few days.
    Loving the Lung centre of excellence....what a great strategic move for the company to allow it to centralise its training of new imed radiologists, develop its future products at home in Aust and have iMed come along every step of the way. The transition to clinical trials and upskilling radiologists and sales is lock step.

You can probably tell I am a massive Elon Musk fan, and love the idea of finding these exceptional people who do extraordinary things and back them in all the way. doing a simple search of Andreas Fouras has left me feeling this guy is an exceptional talent. Look at his resume and its easy to see other much smarter people than me feel the same way. https://andreasfouras.wpengine.com/academic-career-research/

Andreas previously referred to their SAAS model as a train, very slow to start but over time it will gain traction and then people will be amazed at the speed. Well, I think its fair to say that with this announcement we can see that the train is leaving the station....all aboard!!!
    I reckon this one could be big....real big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $215.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $146.0K 279.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21156 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.