4DX 0.96% 51.5¢ 4dmedical limited

There's no requirement - and typically you're right, it is to...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    There's no requirement - and typically you're right, it is to cover debts, but to my understanding its any financial obligation.

i.e, if 12 Months from annual report signing date, it is estimated that their cash burn is going to be say $60M (just for example purposes), and cash is $41M, there's inherently a hole that needs to be filled with either a) Capital Raise b) positive cash flows c) Bank overdraft.
    Are they going to fill with revenue? do they have overdraft facilities available to cover? Will the options exercised cover it? will they be successful in another capital raise? + other than cash there's no real liquid assets they could maintain cash from.

I think for the purposes of this thread its a good discussion about them - I don't think they're a going concern risk at all, but its like prudent for them to raise cash, so at all times they have a minimum of 4 quarters cash at all times to prevent any second guessing.

I just think in the next 2/3 quarters, with the exception of positive cash flows (Hopefully!!!) they will look at raising again. Especially if the price doesn't look like it'll hit the $1.34 for the options to be exercised.

But happy to be proven wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $211.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.3¢ $172.7K 333.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39195 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.