4DX 0.97% 52.0¢ 4dmedical limited

The new scanner incorporates all the current available 4D...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    The new scanner incorporates all the current available 4D technology into a stand alone unit. XV LVAS uses existing hardware and looks at lung/ariflow. The VQ software uses CT and nuclear scan equipment to identify airflow and blood flow without contrast and radioactive agents. The new scanner is a stand alone unit that can do all of the above airflow and blood flow within the lung. I believe, from previous talks the flow component within organs is being extended into coronary (heart) and other organs in the future. Sooo, it is not just an X-ray machine with a nice seat, as the ignorant would like to say, it is a huge step in integrating a few technologies. For example, investigating someone with difficulty breathing after surgery, will often involve a standard chest X-ray , then if nothing is found, a probable VQ scan to look for an pulmonary embolus, if that is negative then a possible CT scan of the chest. Three different scans, three different departments and three different bookings within the hospital and the logistics of transporting these patients to different areas of the hospital. If the hospital had the XV lung scanner, one booking would more or less give you and indication of the issue. This could essentially be the first line investigation for SOB within the hospital setting as well as outpatients as the yield from one booking would be greater than three separate bookings! Im glad I topped up on recent weakness , hopefully data from trials come out soon to keep up momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.005(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $212.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 51.0¢ $88.60K 171.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25045 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 8709 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.