4DS 4.35% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

I did as suggested and eye balled the trio. Presentation was...

1. 2,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    I did as suggested and eye balled the trio.
    Presentation was fine but we know everything now already so it’s just a warm up IMO.
    Dave has dogs to bury and new fish to fry from a comfy seat for a change so PL5 is the rain hail or shine product for sale.
    Ting is firing for 20nm and will get it in time as has been shown in the past, first shot would be enough if it produced anything for show I reckon.
    Peter is here to get the big shots to the table and is reserved up front and a very confident gentleman when given the opportunity to speak casually.
    The time to present a bottleneck repair kit is now and they know it.
    Tuneable is the buzz word.
    The question they have for the customer is ‘ what’s your problem? We can fix it. ‘.
    Ting may be a little dusty as he is thankfully a 2 wine screamer but more importantly a very approachable and focused human.
    Peter is getting the feel of the reins so I think the more he talks the better he gets. Also a very nice and approachable gentleman.
    I’m sorry sad sacks but I love Dave, he is a spades a spade kind of guy that’s here to get shit done.
    No it’s not for you it’s for interest in regards to association with Jim calling him to the initial meeting and money in his sky rocket. ( pocket ).
    Jim could have a billion shares or none as his interest is to be correct all those years ago. He’s wealthy.
    Break the ice. Dave will have a double gin and tonic. Don’t be a tight ass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $107.6K 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 498746 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 144893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ 702427
Last updated 15.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.