4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Hi Khoutam, Thank you for your summary of the presentation. A...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Hi Khoutam,

Thank you for your summary of the presentation. A good friend of mine was at the presentation and mentioned that David is still saying that
    we are only aiming at 'AUGMENTING DRAM' and NOT 'REPLACING DRAM'.

In light of the recent release of metrics in relation to speed, endurance and this equally impressive retention, I am puzzled as to why this is not a DRAM killer and why we are not targeting DRAM generally and not just in relation to A.I. ? I was surprised David wasn't questioned at the presentation about this issue. Surely if the market is there to take and we have a significantly superior product , then what is stopping us taking a big slice or all of the DRAM pie....... of what USD$140 billion/ year.

Love to hear your thoughts on this (and of course anyone else) .

I can only think that, 4DS is trying hard not to upset the apple cart and trigger a hostile takeover....... fly under the radar etc.., but it is naive to think that the big boys won't automatically see a threat to their market share when they see what we have accomplished.

I genuinely have no idea why we aren't planning on going after the DRAM market and even (part) of the FLASH market for people who are happy to have (1) year retention at faster than DRAM speeds.

Thoughts anyone ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.