4DS 0.00% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

With all due respect, I think you need to take off your...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    With all due respect, I think you need to take off your engineering hat and put on your CEO hat.

This presentation has detail not previously disclosed as they are hoping it ends up in the hands of someone in the C-Suite of a potential partner. This was explicitly said. Retention has been disclosed, as has relative power consumption, when it was expressly denied to holders in the recent past.

The company has said multiple times that their main challenge from the commercial side is to get potential partners to differentiate themselves from filamentary Reram in the industry.

(There are about 7 other filamentary RERAM systems that are too slow & too poor in endurance for the AI application. Others think 4DS is not special, and another me-too filamentary Reram. Imec had to be convinced before they took us on.)

As such, the main message in this presentation would be diluted if they start talking about emulating non-volatile memory as well.
    It also insinuates that 4DS has universal memory - when the message is that we have flexible memory.

Ting will get a seat at the table, then feed them the extent of tunable nugget.

From a shareholders perspective, emulating non volatile memory is immaterial to the value of the company. Emulating NVM for long periods will not be done as the cost of Flash in the long run is much cheaper than running 4DS - at least until cell size scales much further.

Having attended Sydney, I can understand why David can't sleep at night sometimes...

I feel like Forrest Gump when Captain Dan bought him shares in the fruit company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 948 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.