4DS 2.17% 9.4¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Australian Open Briefings Presentation, page-401

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    They're interested in the tech not the direction of the company. they can licence the tech at a discounted royalty whenever they like.

i reckon they'll be talking about use cases of 4DS that fit with their own business strategy... Seeing if they are interested in starting to licence it, as long as the tech works for them.

@K - keen for your thoughts on this monologue below...

I used to be heavily in the camp of "kill the hgst / 4ds agreement" but I think having these talks early (before Pl5&6) could have some positives.

so let's say hgst pull the licence lever, 4ds then has a revenue stream from a product line that effectively doesn't compete with DRAM / VRAM / SRAM, embedded memory for GPUs etc. (assuming the licence agreement is very narrow in scope - i.e. they can use it for hard drives).

Could get a re-rate off this revenue stream.

then buyer comes along from a non-competing product angle and can decide to keep the money coming in while they do their R&D or kill it themselves.

if there is a bit if something like this around the corner, ive opened up on continuing the hgst agreement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $165.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $160.7K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27317 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 480392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.