4DS 2.60% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Australian Open Briefings Presentation, page-414

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks for asking Russel!

Sydney Briefing:

Honestly, I am not very confident from an investor’s point of view.

As a farmer and investor, I place the dollar value ahead of any technical achievements.

Even if I were to base my judgment from the technical perspective (i.e. by engaging my technical team to conduct research on my behalf), I still am not confident at this stage, because everything appears to be purely speculative.

Basic Instinct

Having said all that, I am still holding firm to my shares and will buy more after selling a few of my top race horses!

I am normally a Blue-Chip investor - only this company I rely on instinct. I will be known as either the most stupid investor on earth or the savvy investor alive!

My basic instinct tells me that this stock will be a big winner BUT it will take a long time to be sold (1.5 year from
    now) - the legality aspect will be the biggest challenge, not the technical issue - I know I made this comment before and I got smashed badly!

2 biggest indicators:

I watch closely James Dorrian’s and Kel Mac’s movements.

In the absent of anything else, we only have these 2 VCs to rely on. Surely, they must know something for them to hold such large volumes (Kel is holding circa 54M shares) .

My Target:

$11 AUD per share

I cannot quantify because I based my judgment on instinct!

I am confident that 4DS will win big time!

2 cents advice:

Please dont let Mr Ting go public or do any public speaking. He is a technical guru. He is good at Q&A in a small forum!

Dont make Peter do any public speaking or marketing about the chip. He is a networker not a PR, in my humble opinion.

The last interview on Youtube, with Ting and Peter Himes did more harm than good!

We need a good sales person to be courageous in their demeanour, who can communicate with conviction and strong beliefs in our product to attend any public interview.

Farmer-man

Last edited by farmer4ds: 11/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $290.5K 3.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 211255 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.