4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

This is just another opinion in a sea of them.It would appear...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    This is just another opinion in a sea of them.

It would appear that no tire kicking is happening currently, and that we aren't well known. Hence the need for the roadshow and engaging Tanis PR. The hope is that our game changing / world changing tech is flying under the radar, not that it's 'known' and undesirable for reasons unknown. Not sure if I missed it, but there seems to have been very little disclosed about the meeting DM had with IMEC, aside from they are excited about the tech but don't want to show us favoritism. Has the Company provided more detail that this? I am interpreting the above as, they are excited about the 'potential' (like our 'potential' customers), but don't want to go out on a limb until more is demonstrated / proved via Platform Lot 5 and 6. Perhaps their reservations come from the very long development pathway to date, and the fact that we had a few failures along the way (which would be understandable).

Notwithstanding the above comments, it looks like the Company is moving in the right direction both from a development and marketing perspective. As such, risk appears to be to the upside based on the current SP. Obviously, the biggest downside risk is PLT 5 & 6 success / failure. Nevertheless, as another poster pointed out, SP is at the mercy of Institutions until major news is announced.

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $199.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 312878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 869200
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.