4DS 2.47% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Australian Open Briefings Presentation, page-415

1. 2,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    So assuming tyre kicking has occurred...perhaps that is even more concerning that nothing has moved forward to any form of partnership, MOU. yes agree this could be happening in the background but when you look at the actions of the board it doesn't appear that way :

1. Openly stating that IMEC will make the intros after 20nm. Inference is the need IMEC to make intros (because we can't), and two and intro's we have to date are not the big ones we are seeking. Doesn't sound like tyre kicking has occurred or you wouldn't need these?

2. 'Pivoting' from SCM to AI and hoping someone stumbles across the presentation. Yeh doesn't sound like we have had any interest if our strategy is hope they find a pack. Inference is that we aren't well known, and perhaps then actually not that revolutionary or the big boys know something we are not being told.

3. A comment made the someone spoke to one of our biggest holder KMac and he had contacts in NVIDIA i believe so he had let them know. Again, doesn't sound like the board have been inundated with the who's who trying to understand what our tech does. And considering we have been at IMEC for a decade, how is this possible for something so promising. Even Dorrian himself says in an early interview that we are at IMEC with all the players, they know about us. Seems perhaps they don't.

4. The down under tour. If within 9 months we produce 20nm and we then get brokered by IMEC to one of the big four, why the sudden need to do a tour catering to retail investors? Even more odd considering 4DS for the last 5 or so years have been apathetic to any sort of shareholder info sharing and SP. Could it be they are trying to bump the market cap as a deal is not on the horizon? Why do this if you were confident of a deal in the near future? Perhaps one possibility is leverage for a starting buyout price, the higher your initial market cap the better...and I concur but its not the only possibility.

5. Where is the publicity? You can't say that something that is supposedly what data centres and mobiles of the future need, and now what AI needs is the best kept secret in the tech world. Why is IMEC silent on it when publicly they are so open about other techs with papers published etc. Why is there absolutely zero interest outside of hotcopper? Seems very, very odd.

Look i hope I'm wrong and I probably am and that's fine by me, just one opinion in a sea of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $249.7K 3.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 498168 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ 807111
Last updated 15.35pm 07/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.