4DS 1.27% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Yes, non-platform lots are of value, agreed. The company has...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Yes, non-platform lots are of value, agreed. The company has stated that varied process conditions can influence the cell characteristics and thus enable one to tune the technology for a particular end use. However, I thoroughly dispute any interpretation that it is outstripping the platforms capability.

The announcement says 'state of the art DRAM/NAND processes' - what they are trying to achieve is cheap, non-volatile but near DRAM speed which is neither cheap nor non-volatile - they are not outside the abilities of the platform, this is pie in the sky dreaming.

Of course they are interested in advancing the cell technology, tuning data adds value plus the nature of the product lends itself to advancements throughout its entire lifecycle. The company and many posters here have mention the speed too, fastest to date, more speed is good, faster again, an order of magnitude faster is great, fantastic even, this is literally the only real positive they have given me for the three years longer than anticipated to get to MB chip goal. Just remember, a cell is not a chip, we need a chip, that is the goal.

_

I like this forum a lot, there are some quality contributions and mostly respectful people sharing information and I have done my part to add bits and pieces along the way, however the confirmation bias here is rife. The rose coloured glasses brigade only want to hear points that agree with them, never wanting to acknowledge anything remotely critical. My posts are mostly inline with the confirmation bias so I get 10x thumbs up and many blubs per post, but my critical posts are met with silence or more wild assumptions and interpretations that help people ignore the facts in front of their nose.

I am still holding but for the first time ever I have changed my sentiment from BUY, I honestly wish it was only getting faster and just talking longer than anticipated ("a matter of when not if", but there is an elephant in the room which cannot be ignored. Back in 2017/18 everyone would constantly remind readers that no director has sold a single share and only continue to add at capital raises. Well the adding at capital raises has stopped and now both senior directors (David & James) have sold significantly parcels of shares on market. This fact, has made all the rose fade from my glasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $122.7K 1.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9902 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.