4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

No one said it would take another year. JD told us in an...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    No one said it would take another year. JD told us in an announcement they were "on time and in budget" in 2019 for completion of MB chip, then 2020 cap raise came, 2021 cap raise imminent and we still don't have any indication of a time line other than expecting the 3rd lot to potentially take 6+ months, which is optimistic imo given the 2nd used up 14 months while they produced 3 more non-platform lots.

What bothers me about the announcement most is that the 3rd non platform lot was allegedly to sure-up the data set and an opportunistic use of spare equipment time (seems logical), but then the outcome is:

New process breakthroughs have made 4DS’ Interface Switching ReRAM technology fully compatiblewith state-of-the-art“ high-volume DRAM and NAND production processes

And

This important milestone in 4DS’ technology development pathway allows us now to focus on doing the same for integration of our ReRAM technology into imec’s megabit memory platform.

Both positive points yes, however neither outcome sounds like opportunistic use of spare equipment time, they have now claimed work that was critical to moving them towards their goal. Deja vu anyone? "03 Oct 2019 - 4DS progressing to imec's memory megabit platform"

4DS no longer deserves the reputation of being 'no fluff & to the point' in announcements, they have given the most fluff announcement ever. Much like their late 2020 update, this generates more questions than answers for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $75.86K 954.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 240167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.