4DS 1.28% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Technical Update, page-326

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I'm still here. Added a little more. Science takes time and involves making mistakes sometimes.

It would be perfect if everything hypothesized just happened exactly, but that wouldn't test the practice of science. A real scientist is intrigued by an upset assumption and meets the challenge with further investigation. As long as the technology holds out promise to address a significant market issue, I'm still in.

In this announcement, the cell physics (which I thought had already been largely settled) advanced in the third non-platform lot demonstrating an order of magnitude increase in speed. The technical fabrication fault, appears to have been identified is stated to be easily remedied.

The company cannot compel anyone to transact at our convenience they can only direct their own (and their development partners) scientific and technical investigations. When a suitor is ready to pull the trigger is up to them, 4DS can only try to improve the attractiveness of their offering which I believe they have by recording better speed and by using current fabrication equipment, reducing or removing the need for retooling and time to deployment.

I am diversified enough to compartmentalize the recent price action, but I am definitely overweight in this stock. Size your positions according to your overall risk tolerance profile and understand this is a speculative stock. I can tolerate the share price drop because my portfolio is diversified, though I wouldn't say I am bearing it comfortably.

I cannot in good faith forecast the outcome, however, I can promise that if things go south I will not be posting about how I saw it coming and got out just in time. I'll either celebrate when this is sold or be one of the last guys holding the bag.

Whether you hold it, trade it, or leave it; good luck, we could all use some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.