4DS 1.27% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Technical Update, page-332

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I don't understand why they wouldn't just come out and state that they've scaled down to 7nm rather than making us hunt for the answer to a question. Seems like something to be very proud of. All we can do is take their statement at face value and believe they're making platform lots with 7nm cell size. And if that's the case, and knowing that this is the bleeding edge of fabrication, and also that this technology has never been produced on any fab equipment ever, even at larger geometries, which I assume is easier, then we should cut them some slack and just be happy they've successfully scaled below 40nm, which is more than any of us were hoping for, let alone the massive increase in read speed. Elon said that if you're not breaking stuff, you're not innovating hard enough. They're breaking stuff. They've figured out the issue and moving onto the next iteration. These guys are pushing the envelope and making serious progress and innovations. Be happy FFS. I can't believe a tech journalist hasn't written a piece on this announcement yet. Hello.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $122.7K 1.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9902 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.