4DS 1.33% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Technical Update, page-352

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    From all the posters here re: announcement, i gather:

They either genuinely thought this is a good announcement but the market is stupid and not recognising it as it is.

or

They do not need a good announcement as they are not seeking CR at a premium SP because some commercial deals are happening very soon as @patience alludes to i.e. year end.

The last AGM , somebody among the BOD (sorry i forgot who it was) mentioned that they have "bettered DRAM". It seems to make sense with this current non platform lot. (i.e they were not lying but due to NDA, not much can be said about this until now)

The Dr has mentioned that everything is on track but given the surprise (at least to me) of no megabit chip at this time of the year, makes me wonder:

1. Is this megabit chip something quick and easy to manufacture as opposed to the platforms?
    2. Is it necessary for a megabit chip now? - takeover regardless by WD and they just want 4DS for R+D until they takeover (low ball offer might be on the cards).
    3. CR coming but BOD need to convince us it is for a greater good (megabit chip to the auction house). The BOD must have balls of steel, the investors might need balls of titanium for this.

Interesting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.32K 374.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 660366 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 2999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.