4DS 1.33% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

Thanks SC, you have obviously put a lot of effort into that post...

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    Thanks SC, you have obviously put a lot of effort into that post and seeing the timeline condensed provides some better clarity. On reflection, it may well be this biggest single reason why the sp has failed to gain any real momentum.

From my point of view, I just ask a question "have they made material progress?". You also have to remember that development is not a linear process, there is a large element of learning through failure. You might call them delays, but I view them as being iterative steps in increasing the value of the company's IP.

I also don't think you're being entirely fair in relation to JD's departure. It's unfortunate, but sometimes things happen in life that are far more important than work and money. He should be commended for providing such a smooth transition. Now, I will admit that I was (and still remain) largely unhappy with the sales bonus. The terms of the Drs employment do seem at odds with everything that went before and I have always said the bar was set far too low in terms of sales tiers given the percentage of value being given away.

I am also of the belief that the "exit strategy" is actually doing more damage than good. Many investors seem to be reliant on the BOD setting a sale price for them, rather than taking responsibility for their own exit. It also means shareholders will never see the full value of the technology and reduces the pool of investors willing to take a punt.

But right now the company has developed some absolutely amazing technology and is enormously undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $21.61K 286.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 448739 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 5182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.