4DS 1.33% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Technical Update, page-389

1. 3,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1855

I appreciate your candour and your jet cooling abilities so keep it up.I think early on, those unrealistic expectations were set by JD doing road shows around Australia, talking of "robbing banks" and having the work done and dusted by the end of 2018/early 2019. I note that those little talks pretty much ceased after that. JD got told to pull his head in I reckon. Whether by 4DS colleagues or by the principal stakeholder it doesn't matter - he went real quiet.

Since then, the company has been working on the milestones, satisfying IMEC the tech is good enough to take to megabit chip. There haven't been "back to the drawing board" moments.

It's all taking longer than expected but as discussed in last years AGM the realm of possibilities has opened up with what the tech is capable of - management could sell out now but there is so much more value to be added by doing the development work and having a more complete product to sell.

I don't want management to sell us short to satisfy the needs of shareholders who have their own timeframes on a return. Fact is you could sell out now and still make a very good return on a 5 year investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.32K 374.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 678448 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 2999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.