4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: 4DS Technical Update, page-459

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Yes, all of the above.

And if the co has pivoted and or achieved a breakthrough beyond what has been scoped and announced prior - please advise and be clear as this is price sensitive. If our posters can work this out then I can't imagine that the company has not worked it out internally. However the fact that posters work something out does not mean that the company has met it's disclosure requirements. Therefore, where's the ann and advice?. If we subsequently find out that the company was able to provide clearer guidance (reasonable test) but did not and this affected outcomes for shareholders then who to call?

This is where I think Brabs questioning the 4DS vehicle's utility for the next stage makes sense. Until now the company has made good use of the ability to use the ASX rules and NDA's as a crutch to avoid disclosure. At the pointy end where technical, corporate, commercial issues overlap, this seems to create issues. For example who's interests are we really acting in here when we communicate ? - partners, suppliers or shareholders? - and if there are any deals done / in the works linked to partners, shareholders (eg potentially any entities linked to WD/other) then what level of disclosure was suitable at the time retrospectively?.

Just thoughts. We may get the answer to the above in a constructive fashion - hoping prior to the release of the new top 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $121.9K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50691 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.