4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Not personally privy to JD's financial situation so the...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Not personally privy to JD's financial situation so the following are guesswork by placing myself in his shoes:

1. If I came to wealth as an investor of tech startups, most of that wealth is likely to be tied up in unlisted equity or pref shares.
    2. If I want to maximise my returns (and acceptance by the startup community as a bonafide investor), I will have to refrain from asking for money back from these companies while they are still ramping up.
    3. This then means I have set aside money for my living expenses. I will need to top up this expense account on a periodic basis. If I do not receive sufficient cadh income, I will have to sell some equity.
    4. Out of my portfolio of startups and speculative stocks, what can I sell? The easiest to sell would be any company that is listed. That is what the listing is for - liquidity.

Hence, 4DS becomes a candidate for JD to sell to top up his living expenses. For us investors, listing is a double edged sword. Remember that listing a company represents liquidity to the existing shareholders. It exists for the early investors to exit. On the other hand, if 4DS behaves more like a tech startup, it would be private and none of us with swallower pockets would have the ability to partake in this journey.

Back to the cages, everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $121.9K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50691 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.