ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1495
    Agree. This notion that imec accepting our large sums of money in exchange for work, is somehow second to them recognising our tech is the holy grail doesn't sit right with me.

We pay large sums to get work done. Yes there is an element of imec being the pre-eminent development centre, but im sure just as many hopeful projects failed there as projects that went on to be a success.

The royalty piece is a carrot dangle. Turns out this was always there, we have just capped the royalty amount. Big deal, nothing has changed, carrot dangle spotted.

As far as JD saying this and that about how good we are because...look imec. Well JD said many things. Biggest deal yet, robbing banks, enough capital to see us through....bla bla bla. Not saying he was being untruthful, but I wouldn't place much credence on what he said or what any of them say anymore to be honest.

The IMEC royalty piece was thrown in to try slow the sinking. Ill bet nothing will happen in this space while in the collab agreement to August.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $140.8K 1.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139650 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 37706 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.