4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Right - O. That was a shitter wasn't it. How many weeks did it...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Right - O.

That was a shitter wasn't it.

How many weeks did it take ? Geezers they could have done it a lot better without any suspension or halt.

I've come to the conclusion that they are just inept at writing announcements and overly exuberant when seen in person.

Hash I reckon your sauce was bang on hence the delay in negotiating with imec but we will never know and who cares at this point now its onwards and upwards.

After reading the announcement a few times, I'm pretty happy where we are at for a technology on the frontier of physics.

Do we really need a marketeer to make us feel good. Hard science is what's got us this far and we are almost there.

I'm fairly confident that at this moment in time the value in the tech isn't going to blow me into a loss after all these years and am still ahead. This is why we play isn't it. Nothings a guarantee.  Im not foregoing those capital gain discounts for the life of me haha.

Some good questions there to make for an entertaining agm khoutster.

Tex, who would have thought your 6 from 6 mates would have been wrong ! I didn't thats for sure.

Hashie , h8ie, jasp, Acca, kingster, nuts, guv ..... lets ride this to the end. I can see the finish line ! Its going to be OK ! All the best to those whom jumped ship and got off at break even or ahead. Commiserations those who didn't.

Disappointing but promising is my takeaway , making exceptions for poor wordsmithing.

Carry On Those Of Us Who Remain !

Whatever happens , whether its an island or a mudflat , when ever it ends we're having a big BBQ with biteme cooking.

images.jpeg-86.jpg

We survived the bloodbath
    But please don't let there be another.
    Last edited by chirofalls: 06/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.