4DS 8.89% 9.8¢ 4ds memory limited

".....Will enable our future users to select the operating space...

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    ".....Will enable our future users to select the operating space which is most attractive for their future applications that require memory solutions between DRAM and NAND"

They didn't mention "our possible future users". Did they.

Masking can't be too difficult according to khout's vid and a bit of digging around. A bit of 2D CAD and a little time is required. No worries, I can wait.

Those who lost their sh¡t over the Stanford collab can calm down. It seems we've been there a while already and on a cellular level our guys are kicking butt.

The whole imec section of the announcement was just plain weird, but if the board considers it a good outcome for shareholders I'm happy, and the re inforcement that imec has confidence in our success is good enough for me.

This is fricking ground breaking stuff. It doesn't just fall in your lap with a resulting pot of gold. The BOD have probably just been super excited about being at the frontier of physics and science , well ahead of the rest of the pack with apparent daylight in between. Go easy on those questions. I think they're just to busy with their heads in the technology rather than business acumen at this present moment in time. For the better of us all.

Once again Looking forward to a good agm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.008(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $172.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.166M 22.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 179099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.